Sunday 31 July 2011

what we want to do.....?????


WHAT WE WANT TO DO…..?????
I study management at plus two level (Finance + marketing) and finance is my favorite subject. Like any commerce student coming out from school. I hope to become a CA, but when I know the scope of management and about IIPM, I suddenly thought of taking the admission in IIPM because it have some extent academic quality on my part that I could enter any of the campus, it has 18 institute in India yet. I had missed out on joining IIPM Delhi due the economic condition of my family. This was my life’s first rude and cruel shock.
But I like most things in life, there is something else in horizon. I managed to take admission in IIPM Bhopal, pursuing integrated programme and gaining global exposure to the finance and all management subjects for the first time. I began the thoroughly enjoying the subjects so much, so that I start on a business studies book, finish it one sitting and appear for the exam the next day.
In that one year, I realized that programming and coding was not my cup of tea but that I thoroughly enjoyed the sales and marketing aspect of business so much. So that the teachers also helps us to increasing the knowledge of all the students.
It is during this time that I decide to pursue the integrated programme from IIPM along with global exposure. I appear for the many coaching institute for CA but I finally opted for the integrated programme from IIPM with dual specialization. Where I joined the integrated programme in marketing and finance from the centre of management education. I do both these programme (BBA+MBA), I am gaining in valuable work experience in the industry.
In the final analysis, I personally feel that it doesn’t matter what profession or qualification we choose, but it’s important to know what it is we want to do. Try and do something we are genuinely interested in. Realize  your calling in life as soon as you can and plan your profession, qualification accordingly, but remember-“no matter what we do, we need to be amongst the best; mediocrity has no place in life”

Author- Harsha ramani
IIPM Bhopal
Mob.-8962127377, 9907571646


No comments:

Post a Comment